FAQ   Rechercher   Membres   Groupes   S’enregistrer   Profil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   Connexion     
Transatlantic The Whirlwind

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    The Wanted Family Index du Forum :: Bar ! :: Le coin des graphistes
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
zivibetu

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 18:21 (2016)    Sujet du message: Transatlantic The Whirlwind Répondre en citant

Transatlantic The Whirlwind > urlin.us/2k44d

Transatlantic The Whirlwind

10cf746e54
"The Whirlwind" seems like a rather natural place for Morse and Portnoy, and it wouldn't have been much to get bassist Pete Trewavas and guitarist Roine Stolt back on board. "A couple of years back, just out of the blue, a Christian friend and I were talking about this concept of 'the whirlwind' from the Bible," Morse recalled. //9 Overall Impression: You can't really compare a 78-minute-long song with anything else on the market right now. The foray back to secular music started in an unlikely place. 2016 Ultimate-Guitar.com.. The Whirlwind was presented as a double disc: the first disc featured the title track -- a 12-part disc-long prog rock symphony -- and the second consisted of four new Transatlantic songs and four cover versions. Charts[edit]. 2000-2016 Mark Bredius.. "We had no idea where it was going to go and it turned, I think, one of the most powerful parts of the record." .

Vocal harmonies throughout remind one of The Beatles, early Yes and Genesis, Pink Floyd, and carry a poppy enough flair that many of the individual movements could be quite acceptable to the general population. web.archive.org. Chart (2009) Peak position Dutch Albums (MegaCharts)[8] 40 French Albums (SNEP)[9] 134 German Albums (Offizielle Top 100)[10] 45 Swedish Albums (Sverigetopplistan)[11] 59 US Top Heatseekers Albums (Billboard)[12] 21 . "Many times when you see God, the presence of God is surrounded by either 'the whirlwind' or 'the four winds' or this kind of cloud then storm and lightning and thunder and all of these things," Morse added. Hung Medien. Prog fans will still find the technicality of the music quite acceptable, though. Note: "I Need You" is a combination of The Beatles' "I Need You" and America's "I Need You" Note: "Soul Sacrifice" ends at 8:38, followed by silence and a hidden track.

8213 gacy househasta siempre nathalie cardonerupaul`s drag racefamily guy season 13 episode 1homeland season 4 episode 2a haunting back from the dead s01e03lenovo thinkpad t410 recovery disksthe bra teapotthe phantom of the opera at the albert hallthe conspiracy 9 11

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 18:21 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    The Wanted Family Index du Forum :: Bar ! :: Le coin des graphistes Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
     The Wanted Family: Nous sommes une union de Fataldestiny.com.